Patient Participation Group
Want to get even more involved?
We would also like to know how we can improve our service to you and how you perceive our surgery and staff.
To help us with this, we run a virtual patient participation group so that you can have your say. We will ask the members of this representative group some questions from time to time, such as what you think about our opening times or the quality of the care or service you received. We will contact you via email and keep our surveys succinct so it shouldn’t take too much of your time.
Our virtual group members are a hundred and forty patients from a broad spectrum of our patient population, which gives us a truly representative sample. However, we would still encourage young people, workers, retirees, people with long term conditions and people from non-British ethnic groups to join this group.
If you would like to join the PPG and are happy for us to contact you occasionally by email, please fill in our online PPG Registration Form.
PPG Annual Report
Berkshire West PPG Newsletters
Please see below the Berkshire West PPG newsletters for further information and news from PPGs in your area:
- Berkshire West PPG Newsletter – December 2020
- Berkshire West PPG Newsletter – November 2020
- Berkshire West PPG Newsletter – August 2020
- Berkshire West PPG Newsletter – June 2020
- Berkshire West PPG Newsletter – April 2020
- Berkshire West PPG Newsletter – Dec 2019
- Berkshire West PPG Newsletter- Oct 2019
- Berkshire West PPG Newsletter – Sept 2019